The blog of EvolveBackwards.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Odds and Ends

I am a quarter way through Richard Nikoley's new book "Free the Animal:  How to Loose Weight & Fat on the Paleo Diet."  I have always been a huge fan of his blog and so far I love the book.  Richard tells it like it is.  He makes sensible connections to the modern world that are obvious once he points them out.  It is a great book for anyone interested in the basics of the primal lifestyle or for any primal enthusiast.  It is easy to read and understand; entertaining and cheap.  Check it out on Amazon.  I will post a more complete review once I finish the book.



Also, here is a great quote by the ancient Greek physician, Hippocrates, who lived from 460 to 377 BC:

"Let food be thy medicine & medicine be thy food"

I don't think this needs explanation.  It's still true.



I think we need a little tagline for our site.  I'm not sure "evolve backwards" says everything we need it to say.  I have been thinking of a few different tag lines.  For example:

1. Live Historically.  Live Simply.  Live Fully
2. Trust/Feed/Follow your Instincts
3. Go Wild

What do you think?  Are these any good?  I'll keep trying to come up with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment